How can I verify my identity?
- If verification is required, you will see a message in your game account telling you how to verify your account by uploading your ID.
- In case your account is blocked because you have not verified your account within the stipulated period, please contact our Customer Support, and we will send you a secure link to upload your document for verification.
Why do I need to verify my identity at Paf.es?
The security of our users is our priority. Here are the reasons why you should verify your identity on our website:
- Users who have not verified their identity will be able to play at Paf but will not be able to deposit more than €150, nor will they be able to withdraw until verification has been successfully completed (DGOJ Resolution 31 October 2018).
- As of 1st May 2021, in order to receive promotions from Paf you must have been a user for more than 30 days and have successfully verified your identity (Royal Decree 958/2020 of 3rd November 2020).
- Make sure you send a legible document in JPG or PDF format; the sooner you complete the verification, the sooner you will be able to enjoy all the functionalities of the game account. You have the option to upload documents by logging in to your account.
- Documentary verification may be requested by our Security Department as many times as deemed necessary in order to provide the utmost security over your gaming account and funds.
- Paf, through the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ), offers users the free voluntary registration service PhishingAlert, which allows them to detect any attempt to impersonate them with their personal data in a gambling operator.
For any questions or clarification, please contact our Customer Support.