Paf Responsible Gaming Summit 2015
29th September 2015 10:00 - 21:00
Location: Alandica Congress Center in Mariehamn, the Åland Islands
Play among friends -
Knowledge sharing for a safer online gaming environment
The purpose of Paf Responsible Gaming Summit is to increase awareness about responsible gaming by inviting the gaming industry and its stakeholders. We wish to have an open dialogue with all of you operators, partners, academics and decision makers to learn from each other and share best practices.
09:30 - 10:30 Registration & coffee
10:30 - 11:00 Welcome and Introduction to Paf Responsible Gaming Summit
11:00 - 12:00 Designing Responsible Gaming Behavior
Being a player should be easy, safe and good and hence ensure retention, satisfaction and long term relations. So how do we put practice behind ambitions and create a safe gaming environment? We need to understand what is driving our human behaviour and actions. During this presentation we will be guided through the basics of behavioral economics and how it can be applied.
- Sille Krukow (Leading Nudge and Behavioural Design Expert, Krukow, Denmark) See the presentation slides
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 14:30 Responsible gaming from an international perspective
What are the regulatory best-practice solutions to foster a responsible and healthy gaming industry? We look upon the topic from a regulator and researcher perspective to gain shared insights.
- Carin Kappe (Deputy Director, Ministry of Finance, Sweden) See the presentation slides
- Francesco Rodano (Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli, AAMS, Italy) See the presentation slides
- Taivo Põrk (Lawyer, Ministry of Finance, Estonia) See the presentation slides
- Jani Selin (Senior Researcher, THL, National Institute for Health and Welfare, Finland) See the presentation slides
- Dr Giuseppe A. Veltri (Lecturer in Social Psychology of Communication, University of Leicester, UK) See the presentation slides
- Panel discussion and reflections moderated by Gustaf Hoffstedt (General Secretary, BOS)
14:30-14:40 Short break
14:40-15:00 Launch of new research initiative
15:00-15:30 Coffee & Sandwich
15:30-17:00 Prevention and responsible gaming - what can we learn from each other?
There are different initiatives taken in the gaming industry to try new approaches, tools and processes when it comes to responsible gaming and prevention. What can we learn from each other and what is the result of the different initiatives?
Trends within Responsible Gaming
- Thomas Nilsson (Certified psychologist, founder Sustainable Interaction) See the presentation slides
Gaming operators’ best practices and new approaches
- Daniela Johansson (Chief Responsibility Officer, Paf) See the presentation slides
- Hannu Rinkinen (Manager Corporate Social Responsibility, RAY) See the presentation slides
- Monica Medvall (Director International relations/Strategy CSR, Svenska Spel) See the presentation slides
- Hillevi Stuhrenberg (Responsible Gaming Manager, Betsson) See the presentation slides
Questions and reflections from the audience
17:00-17:15 Closing session
19:00 Dinner in Mariehamn (pre-registration)
Paf Partner Day 30th September 2015 09:00-16:00
Day 2, Invitees Only, a full day entirely dedicated to knowledge sharing and dialogue between Paf and Paf’s business partners. The purpose of the day is to increase knowledge about Paf and participating partners’ businesses, strategies and corporate cultures, with the aim of jointly finding methods and ideas on how to grow together and to strengthen our partnerships.
Questions? Please drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!